For Immediate release
St. John’s Board of Trade Presents Opportunities North 2016- A Conference on How to Grow, Plan and Connect in The North
St. John’s, NL – St. John’s Board of Trade is proud to present Opportunities North 2016 on Friday April 29th at the Sheraton Hotel, 8:30 am – 2:00pm.
This half-day conference will focus on how to grow business in the north, connect with industry experts as well as focus on Aboriginal Partnerships and future infrastructure projects.
- Senator Bill Rompkey
- Clint Davis of Nunatsiavut Group of Companies
- Peter Woodward – Woodward Group of Companies
- Bailey Church – KMPG
- Andy Turnbull – Nunacor
- Dallas Mercer – Dallas Mercer Consulting
- Doug Letto – Doug Letto Consulting
- Representatives from Memorial University and the Labrador North Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Paddon of Baffinland will deliver the keynote luncheon speech
Media kindly welcome and asked to confirm attendance.
To register contact Brendan Hagerty, Labrador and Arctic Mentor, St. John’s Board of Trade
T: (709) 726-2961 ext 116, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accredited nationally with distinction, the St. John’s Board of Trade is a non-partisan, business advocacy organization that is the principal voice of business in the St. John’s area. Its mission is to improve the local business climate, enhancing its members’ ability to do business through advocacy and member services, representing 850 members. News and information are available at stjohnsbot.ca or follow us on Twitter @stjohnsbot
Communications and Advocacy Specialist
St. John’s Board of Trade
(709) 726-2961, ext.5; (709) 763-9763